Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Allright put my wheels and tires on the S so might as well try to peddle these. They are stock takeoffs from a 2010 model. Just bought it a month ago and they got about 40 miles on them, all pasture/dirt roads. Not wore a bit, no scratches on the wheels, nothing. Center caps and lug nuts included if you need them. $500 obo, prefer not to ship but if you do the leg work I guess I will. I can ship from either Tyler, Texas or can bring them anywhere between there and Shreveport, La. for free. I could possibly have a buddy take them from Tyler towards San Antonio on his way to work if you slipped him some lunch money. SOLD~!

Window nets, never used, pulled off when I got it home. $50

Airbox with good filter, top of factory snorkel cut off to put on rubber coupling to run to aftermarket snorkels. Filter looks brand new, again 40 miles on this too. $50 bucks.

All prices are OBO, not looking to make a ton of money just want to recoup some loot from buying those damn Outlaw tires....LOL!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, hmm. I dont know. If you are not in a big hurry for it and we can let this thread ride for a couple of days to see if any more of the singles move then I would be for it. Let me know.

If anyone is interested in a single post up.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent. I can ship anything, just realy didnt wanna fool with the tires and rims.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Do you still have your S wheel and tire combo? I know a guy that needs them.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, still got everything. I go back to work in the morning for seven days so let me know. I can haul this stuff towards Shreveport when I go.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pretty sure there gone man but will post up if it falls thru. Stock S tires are 26" Maxxis Bighorns. Skinny/Wide combo.

·
Addicted
3,648 Posts
I need 1 front wheel/tire combo if you are willing to split them up. I am in the Austin area.
I'd go in on the other front tire/wheel if the price is right. I have been looking for a single front bighorn for a while.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts