Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was looking through the service manual i downloaded on here, it does not say wich way to turn the adjustment screw to tighten up the throttle freeplay from the pedal, could someone give me a detailed description on which way to turn the screw please, and how to tell how to measure where it is suppose to be at, the service manual say between 1/16" - 1/8" how do i figure out how to get this meassurement. The throttle pedal moves alot befor it even moves the pedal. I checked a brandnew one on the showroom floor and it is the same, it looks like the pedal moved about an inch befor the pedal cable even moved. Help please.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I couldn't find anything on the subject so I pulled the cable at the pedal and put a zip tie around the cable to pick up slack. It's not conventional and probably isn't "within spec" but it didn't affect my idle and I got some power back.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Loosen the locknut, then turn the end counter clockwise untill the slack is gone at the pedal, the adjustment is located behind the seat if u didnt know

SENT FROM MY DROID

1 - 5 of 5 Posts