Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 2011 modes I see there is the regular S model and the S, LE model. The regular has Sachs shocks and the LE has Fox shocks. Other than graphics, I cant see any other differences for the extra $1500. Dealers dont seem to have a clue either. Are the Fox shocks that much better? Am I missing something? Thanks

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
There are other differences, the LE's come with a painted body not color molded in the plastic like the standard S and Bighorn tires & different wheels. fox shocks alone cost 1600.00 retail.
Do the Fox shocks have adjustability ?

Scoddee
Yes, not a lot but they can be user adjusted and shop revalved

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
There are other differences, the LE's come with a painted body not color molded in the plastic like the standard S and Bighorn tires & different wheels. fox shocks alone cost 1600.00 retail.
Do the Fox shocks have adjustability ?

Scoddee
much more so than the sachs which only have a 4 click notch adjuster the fox can be adjusted to infinite different softness or hardness plus they have a 18 click compression dampener adjuster

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Right....The Bighorns are awesome. Glad I don't have to worry about tires and wheels, or shocks with the LE S. I've gone through some slop that I though I'd need AWD for, and the machine just rips though it in 2 wheel. Great ride. Can wait for our all day excursion tomorrow morning :) Haven't ridden it in a week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts