Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We still have a few sets of Fox shocks left. We have a lot of control arms, Maxxis tires, RZR-S wheels, brake lints and more.

- Extreme Metal Products, LLC

·
Desert Rat
2,149 Posts
Pretty good pricing on stuff, too bad I don't need anything at the moment. If I understand correctly this is all stuff you've taken of and replaced on a modification for the military. Any chance you could post a picture of one of these tricked out RZR's that our warriors get to drive?

1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have posted some pcitures if I could have. It is a secure buidling where I saw them. No cameras or cell phones allowed. The looked pretty bad ass.

·
Desert Rat
2,149 Posts
Kinda thought that might be the case.

1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The RZR-S wheel and tire combos are $200.00 each on our website. If you call to order you can get free shipping or 10% off. You must call to order for discount.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Thanks, Just ordered some stuff. I've been needing a new bed for a while just been putting it off.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Np. Its a great deal.. Dealers do not come of those prices much.. Atleast not the ones around here. I almost paid 220.00 for a bed 4 days ago.. I've got a set of Front brake lines setting in the shop that I paid 90.00 for. I wish those tierods would work on a plus 4 I would have bought a set of those too lol
If you guys need some OEM parts check the link..

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
By the time you pay shipping you can get it straight from the dealer...not such a good deal in my book!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
By the time you pay shipping you can get it straight from the dealer...not such a good deal in my book!
Uhh you might want to check prices again.. They are offering free shipping on the wheel rim and center at 200 bucks thats not bad. The rim with center is something like 115 plus tax at the dealer. Cheapest bighorn online is 92.00. The bed I got was well over 100 bucks off. A set of brake lines is 200 bucks from the dealer vs their 60. The A-Arm bolts from the dealer are over 10 bucks each.. They are selling 4 for 15.00 The stuff I looked at seemed priced pretty good. I'm sure they checked OEM pricing before the priced the stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
I checked prices from them vs my dealer and I can get NEW NEVER installed parts for the same.....so for me..not a good deal!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.