Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have our XTR long travel kit available for the RZR S model now as well.

So for you guys that feel the OEM suspension just isn't cutting it anymore, you have an option for the ultimate in performance.

It is +3" wider per side than the RZR S oem suspension. It includes larger diameter axles to fit the larger CV joints that the S model uses, as well as the different rear sway bar mounting points.

Other than that, its basically the same kit as our XTR kit for the regular RZR.

The kit features:

- 3" wider a-arms per side
- .5" forward placement
- 1.5" rear placement in the back
- Up to 16.5" of true usable wheel travel
- New shock mounts front and rear for optimum shock geometry
- Bolt on or weld on strengthening plates
- 4130 Laser cut tabs and plates
- Certified 4130 tubing
- TIG welded
- Extended Brake Lines Included
- Mounts for OEM or aftermarket sway bar in the rear
- Lifetime Warranty
- Now featuring Quick Caster to fine tuning steering feel!
- Easily adjustable from 3 to 7 degrees depending on your preference.
- Available with standard replacement axles that use OEM CV joints or Gorilla Heavy Duty complete axles, and now Turner Extreme Heavy Duty axles.

There isn't a suspension kit on the market that can touch the performance level our kit delivers right out of the box. Many have compared it to the feeling of a long travel sand car because of the way it handles the bumps.

You have your choice of Fox or Elka shocks.

Here are some pics with it installed on an otherwise basically stock RZR S.

Here is a pic of the Turner axles installed on a kit. The do require some minor shock spacer modification to clear the huge axle shafts. These suckers are huge.. they remind me of the front axle shafts on my Duramax!

G-

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The kits go for $4200, powdercoated, with replacement axle shafts (rears are 300m) with the a-arms and axles having a lifetime warranty against bending and breaking, no matter the fault. If you already have Fox 2.0 shocks, you will need to have them modified to be the correct length, spring rate and valving for our kit, or else you will not get the performance this kit is fully capable of. And in my opinion, there isn't much point in upgrading unless the shocks are dialed in for our kit. If your current shocks fit on your stock suspension, they aren't going to be the correct length either.

We do offer 10% off for Forum members.

I am sure this probably isn't the news you wanted to hear, but you can probably sell your S suspension and shocks for the price of new shocks, and it will be very advantageous. Let me know if you have any other questions.

polaris utv rzr suspension ATV Parts and Accessories | Lonestar Racing

·
Registered
22,930 Posts
it is with out a question the BEST RZR Long Travel Kit on the Market .. I was running it on my 2011 Turbo RZR S ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts