Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for thoughts from those of you who have lifted your RZR S. I am thinking about a 2 or 3 inch lift (not sure which one) but I am concerned about extra stress on the outer CV's and ride quality. Can anyone help?:banghead:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am currently running the catvos on mine. Have the back on the 3" setting and the front on the 2" seting and it still lifted it 3" front and rear. No problems with the cv's so far.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I don't have an S I have a 50". I installed the 3" ROK TEK and it worked great. Don't know if it will work on an S or if it transfers stress. No problems on the 50". Ever thought about air suspension? You can get any height you want at any time you want it. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am running an EMP cooter brown 2" lift and havent had any problems with it. in my opinion it is the best on the market, allthough it is basically the same lift as racertech. but i have more experience with emp and i think they do a great job on all there products.
I am also amazed at how big of a difference 2" made when it comes to clearence i love it. and it still handles great.

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
Franks got everything on there, you should see his cockpit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts