Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a standard RZR, non S, with a long travel kit. I am looking for S flares to install onto it. The link you provided only has extensions for RZR S flares.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Need some RZR s flares for my 2010 RZR with lt kit.
I have a brand new set that I mounted drove up and down my street, took some pics with, Now they are taken back off, I paid $129.00 W/$20 shipping to AK..
If you want them PM me I will part with them and all the hardware and I believe I even have the instructions (if you would even need them) for $103 Shipped, They are in almost perfect shape and the line -up 2 drilled lower interior holes are even drilled for you now.. Let me know
Thanks, Mike#9

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I have a brand new set that I mounted drove up and down my street, took some pics with, Now they are taken back off, I paid $129.00 W/$20 shipping to AK..
If you want them PM me I will part with them and all the hardware and I believe I even have the instructions (if you would even need them) for $103 Shipped, They are in almost perfect shape and the line -up 2 drilled lower interior holes are even drilled for you now.. Let me know
Thanks, Mike#9
If he doesn't want them, contact me (flares @ teamhog.com). I think I could use them.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Thanks, Mike#9
If he doesn't want them, contact me (flares @ teamhog.com). I think I could use them.
They were

1 - 7 of 7 Posts