Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a RZR S from a dealer used. They didn't really know much about the whole thing, I got 3 different stories about the previous owner; so who knows at this point about the mods.

My question is how do I know if this has a modded clutch in it? This guy seemed to have a lot of money to squander on this thing, it had a whole bunch of upgrades and it is only 6 months old! I pulled it apart to inspect the belt, but I was wondering if there was a way to tell if the clutch has been modified just by looking at it. The spring is blakc if that makes a difference.

Thanks

·
Registered
15,932 Posts
Polaris puts different springs and weights in different machines based on what area of the country they are shipping to. different altitudes require different clutching.

Is it running good? Or are the rpms not in the range you think they should be?

·
SomeGuyFromOlympia
1,927 Posts
Post a pic of your ride!!!

boy, I tell you though....as soon as the stories don't match....I'm out, if I got to de code lies from something else, then I go somewhere else

....and welcome to the forum!!!

(lots of cool people in here)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.