Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
re: RZR-S Barkers Exhaust install & review ,with quiet cores installed video by FJK

the standard RZR system are ready to go.

·
Registered
893 Posts
re: RZR-S Barkers Exhaust install & review ,with quiet cores installed video by FJK

cool was wondering where i will need to install the bung ..

No father then 6 inches from the head. I think the standard RZR system head pipe is a little different, so you might half to mount it different.
It may vary from mfg to mfg, but the instructions for the AEM AFR UEGO says:

"Mount the O2 sensor in the exhaust system at least 18 inches downstream from the exhaust port. If you anticipate high EGT's (over 800C), run a turbocharger, run at high RPM for extended periods of time or plan on running leaded race fuel then you must mount the sensor at least 36 inches or more downstream of the exhaust port as all of these can cause the sensor to overheat."

·
Registered
142 Posts

well the regular rzr dual exhaust doenst fit the walker evens edition. so i guess for now i dont need to worry about the bung hole. i'm hoping that the rzr-s dual exhaust will fit the walker evens edition with the racer tech 2in lift. was hoping to ride this weekend since i just got it.:sad:
here is mine

here is jfk-franks ride almost the same but his is a rzr-s and mine is a walker evens edition

·
Registered
142 Posts

well the mufflers themselves are exellent quality and great craftsmanship from barkers, so just put the those back in the box and sending back to barkers for the -rzr-s dual exhaust setup which should work. also talked to tim barker on phone and was great to deal with. so looking forward to seeing the ups guy in the next few days

·
Registered
291 Posts

well the mufflers themselves are exellent quality and great craftsmanship from barkers, so just put the those back in the box and sending back to barkers for the -rzr-s dual exhaust setup which should work. also talked to tim barker on phone and was great to deal with. so looking forward to seeing the ups guy in the next few days
I dealt with Tim Barker also, through email and phone and he is a stand-up guy.:yr1::yr1:

·
Registered
80 Posts
ANYONE KNOW OF AN AWSOME PRICE ON THE BARKERS OR LOONEY TUNED FULL DUAL EXHAUST ? IM READY TO BUY NOW !!!!!! new/used , also looking for fuel programer controler ...PM ME GIGGETTY...... GIGGETTY.... THANKS

·
Registered
80 Posts
I WON SOME ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT FROM" BOB BARKER " THATS ALL I HAD TO DO IS NEUTER MY DOG....HA HA HA HA HA ....YA I KNOW not so funny

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread but anyone have dyno results of the barkers on a RZR S. Also do you need a programmer or not? I could not get a clear cut answer through 13 pages.

·
Administrator
49,952 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread but anyone have dyno results of the barkers on a RZR S. Also do you need a programmer or not? I could not get a clear cut answer through 13 pages.
You do not need a programmer .

181 - 191 of 191 Posts