Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I emailed him 3 days ago and did not hear back yet?
just try him again, he doesnt do these for a living, hes a rzr owner and after building his own he thought it was a great product and so he started assembling kits to sell to folks that need them. Im sure since i posted this he is just a little overwhelmed with the interest and orders so if you didn't hear back, try him again.
:icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I spoke with Ron a few days ago-he said he will have a bunch of kits ready in about 8 days.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I received an email with a USPS tracking number for parcel post on Monday, so i presume my kit is on route to me. I will let you know when it arrives.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered this kit 3/21/09. It's a well thought out system and easy to install. I installed mine in about 30 minutes and it was a no brainer. Follow the directions during the install,
adjust rod, warm up engine. I did all the above and couldn't wait to test it out. I parked on a damn steep hill, set the new parking brake, let off the foot brake, and was pleased that my rzr s didn't move at all. Rock solid. Excellent product. I would repeat purchase in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I ordered this kit 3/21/09. It's a well thought out system and easy to install. I installed mine in about 30 minutes and it was a no brainer. Follow the directions during the install,
adjust rod, warm up engine. I did all the above and couldn't wait to test it out. I parked on a damn steep hill, set the new parking brake, let off the foot brake, and was pleased that my rzr s didn't move at all. Rock solid. Excellent product. I would repeat purchase in a heartbeat.
Same result for me, its a joy to find a product that really does what it is said to do, and the quality is first class to boot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
THANK YOU RON!!!!!

This is a GREAT addition to the machine! Just installed after work this evening, tested it out on the hill going down to my basement, holds fine and the shifter moves like the vehicle was setting perfectly level. Takes all of thirty minutes to install and works perfectly.

Nice job Ron, thanks again!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Received Monday, installed today, works great. I had to wind rod all the way in on mine, guess my brakes are still too new only 500 miles on RZR. Only comment i have is i would like to have seen the sleeve fit the rods tighter to stop rattling noise that will be their when rideing due to sleeve jumping up and down on rods. I might try adding O-Rings to solve this.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
The sleeve is loose on the two rods with about 1/8" gap betwwen OD on rods and ID of sleeve, this allows it to move up and down when riding. Okay i will just turn the stereo up louder

·
1 Mark in a world o Mikes
582 Posts
Just noticed this thread. . . just sent money.

I'll post a report when complete as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
A small piece of shrink tubing applied to the end of each rod will still allow the mechanism to function as designed and eliminate your rattle. This may be worth a try. I don't notice any rattle on mine.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Maybe the inner diameter on my tube is larger than yours, i will try adding grease. I totally agree this is a great product and works as advertised, not knocking product, just pointing out one area i felt could have some improvement.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Just installed mine, nice product.

41 - 60 of 193 Posts