Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal (08 rzr 800)..I went riding a few weeks ago and was a couple hours into ride stopped and shut rzr off.Went to crank it back up and it just spins and spins over!?!? cycle key a few times and bam it cranks!..Ride some more shut it again and same thing first try it just spins try it 3-4 more times and it cranks(i thought weak fuel pump maybe)..Nxt day i couldnt get it to do it but i didnt never get it out the garage just tryed it 10-15 times.Well its a 08 so i put a fuel pump in it to rule it out and just to have reassurance of a new pump in it..Well it ran good and started right up after new pump, rode it few miles and parked it..It sit for a week till today and i went to crank and it wouldnt crank (no fuel pump whine)..so i keep trying it 15-20 times and finally while spinning it over it busts off.. shut it off and wont crank again..Then try it later after figuring out how to read codes.. it had 51,52,56 in it.. i can hear the efi relay coming on and off just like the pump should cycle..on for lik 2-4 seconds and then off.. each time the key is cycled it does this but no fuel pump whine...Sorry for writing yall a book but i wanted to tell yall everything:rofl3:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts