Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The extended warranty is about to expire. I need a leak down test and 200 hour service. Don't even suggest Rip Off Now and I hear Carter isn't much better.

Doesn't have to be a Po Po dealer, any licensed repair business will work with the extended warranty (in case it fails the leak down test). So who do you like around Las Vegas?

Eli

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The extended warranty is about to expire. I need a leak down test and 200 hour service. Don't even suggest Rip Off Now and I hear Carter isn't much better.

Doesn't have to be a Po Po dealer, any licensed repair business will work with the extended warranty (in case it fails the leak down test). So who do you like around Las Vegas?

Eli
Bump.....Maybe I should have asked is there a trustworthy wrench in the SW?

Eli

·
Registered
30 Posts
This place did the service on my RZR . Great shop they will be doing the rest of my work . Suck we have to go outside of town to find someone we can trust .

MESQUITE EXTREME POWERSPORTS
772 CIMARRON COURT
MESQUITE, NV 89027
702-346-5429

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This place did the service on my RZR . Great shop they will be doing the rest of my work . Suck we have to go outside of town to find someone we can trust .

MESQUITE EXTREME POWERSPORTS
772 CIMARRON COURT
MESQUITE, NV 89027
702-346-5429
Thanks I wondered about them.

Eli

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, that really does suck.

Any reason you don't want to do the regular service yourself, Eli?
Because:

1. I'm not going do the service and THEN find out it failed the leak down test. The shop had better not either......

2. I'm not a licensed repair shop and the warranty won't pay me to do the top end nor buy for the parts for me to do so.....

3. If it fails the leak down...by the time I get it back I'll be ready to ride and not do a service.

4. It's way too hot and sticky in Vegas to do a service if it's got to go to a shop anyway.

Eli

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.