Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
3,311 Posts
I am now in Wallace, Idaho, attending the High Mountain ATV Jamboree. I have been using the Wolfsnout for a few days now, in the dustiest riding I have ever done. The 'snout is performing well for the most part. It is enabling me to ride in far dustier conditions than I would have imagined, and I am 100% sure that the "RZ Mask" would NOT have worked out for me. It would have smashed the top of my nose too much, and suffocated me. I would have taken it off and reduced my speed to follow the guy in front of me at a much further distance.

I really like the flexibility of the model that comes with the head strap. I am able to wear it with just a half-helmet when in the RZR, and also when I am wearing a full face helmet and riding my Grizzly. I am able to wear it with full sized Scott OTG goggles, and with just sunglasses (the sunglasses have foam to seal the eye areas) in great comfort.

There are a lot of people here at the ATV Jamboree wearing bandannas on their faces, or things that look like the "RZ Mask" but are probably Harbor Freight lookalikes. My Wolfsnout is getting a lot of attention, and I am telling people what it was called and where I got it.

This mask has officially become a full-time part of my riding gear.
Thanks for ALL of the valuable input. I hope your riding was a blast

·
Vendor
3,311 Posts
I am now in Wallace, Idaho, attending the High Mountain ATV Jamboree. I have been using the Wolfsnout for a few days now, in the dustiest riding I have ever done. The 'snout is performing well for the most part. It is enabling me to ride in far dustier conditions than I would have imagined, and I am 100% sure that the "RZ Mask" would NOT have worked out for me. It would have smashed the top of my nose too much, and suffocated me. I would have taken it off and reduced my speed to follow the guy in front of me at a much further distance.

I really like the flexibility of the model that comes with the head strap. I am able to wear it with just a half-helmet when in the RZR, and also when I am wearing a full face helmet and riding my Grizzly. I am able to wear it with full sized Scott OTG goggles, and with just sunglasses (the sunglasses have foam to seal the eye areas) in great comfort.

There are a lot of people here at the ATV Jamboree wearing bandannas on their faces, or things that look like the "RZ Mask" but are probably Harbor Freight lookalikes. My Wolfsnout is getting a lot of attention, and I am telling people what it was called and where I got it.

This mask has officially become a full-time part of my riding gear.
We are very proud to here that our product has become a part of your riding gear. Our customer input is very valuable. Although it is still basically the same product we started with we have built it around our customers.

Also we are proud to announce we have just received our notice of allowance from the US. Patent And Trade Mark Office. This means that out of literally thousands of dust mask patents and designs in the history of the USA the US patent and trade mark office has determined that our product is totally unique to any other .
Born in the USA. Made in the USA

21 - 25 of 25 Posts