Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone sourced an aftermarket rocker light switch similar to the stock POLARIS rzr light switch ? I want to buy several to match my stock ones for some more lights.

later

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I did a search and it brought up much discussion. Stock switch from Polaris is @ $30. One guy was sourcing a stock lookalike and selling them. I have a PM in to him, so we'll see what he says. Of all the switches out there it appears finding a stock replica is difficult

later

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do a search for factory switches. 20+ posts listing several vendors that supply factory like switches. Here is a starting point

Carling Contura Rocker Switch Actuators: Black Soft Plastic- Waytek, Inc.* - Waytek Wire

Those things above look like the top panel of the actual switch. I want a whole rocker style switch assembly, like the stock headlight or 4 wheel drive switch. Does anyone know of a source to order them from ? The discussion thread I saw on this went for days without a direct source that I can tell. Might as well just go to auto Zone and buy their rocker switch.

later

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yes the page I sent you was the switch tops, this might be a shocker, but they sell the switch body that goes under it as well. Here is the link for those.
http://order.waytekwire.com/products2/M37/260/200/50/1/SPST Carling Switch Body/Carling Contura Rocker Switch/Switches/

Oh, the factory switches are made by Carling (the links I sent you). Just trying to help man, sent you info on a switch that is the same as factory. Not sure what you want........ other companies sell the Carling switches as well. Maybe Autozone would be easier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts