Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Way-Good Forum:)...Way-Good Members:)...Way-Good Vendors:)....With that combination...I can say one thing for certain...Its going to get Way-More crowded here:scared2:

·
Slacker
94 Posts
Congrats to the site and glad to be here. I'm mostly posting so I can see what member number I am... Can't you tell I'm pretty lazy? :D

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
It seems like just last week I joined, have had lots of fun here.:popcorn:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great website.. have learned a lot about RZR's from all of the smart people willing to share their tips & tricks. THANKS

·
Registered
249 Posts
I think its that way on most forums. you have the main talkers, a few commenters. and a zillion members that worry that what they say will sound stupid so they read and enjoy cause it feels safer to them =]]]

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
I think its that way on most forums. you have the main talkers, a few commenters. and a zillion members that worry that what they say will sound stupid so they read and enjoy cause it feels safer to them =]]]
why worry 90% of everthing we all say is crazy.....:rofl3::rofl3:

why be diff

·
Boats and ***s
3,184 Posts
why worry 90% of everthing we all say is crazy.....:rofl3::rofl3:

why be diff

1 - 20 of 30 Posts