Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
Our big trip is coming up and I would love to hear your favorite location to combine RZR riding, Fishing and Camping.

Our target states; Colorado, Utah, North and South Dakota, Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.

Thank you

Pete

·
English Guy in Utah
588 Posts
You also try Panguitch Lake area Utah.
you can go on 100 mile rides everyday if you want to, and the scenery changes from Aspens,pines Lime rock, red rock, black volcanic rock its awesome and you can base your self at 8400 ft above sea level and camp for free for 16 days..
Or there is a couple of resorts there too, if you need more info let me know:ride:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Panguitch Lake, Yes I want more info.

We stayed at the Panquich KOA two years ago but did not go to a lake.

Were do you set up camp?

Thank you

Pete

You also try Panguitch Lake area Utah.
you can go on 100 mile rides everyday if you want to, and the scenery changes from Aspens,pines Lime rock, red rock, black volcanic rock its awesome and you can base your self at 8400 ft above sea level and camp for free for 16 days..
Or there is a couple of resorts there too, if you need more info let me know:ride:

·
English Guy in Utah
588 Posts
If you want to stay at a rustic resort, try Bearpawfishingresort.com $28 per night full hook up, or you can go around the corner from there and camp for free.
Stop by the resort and ask for Adrian(me) and say you are from the forum...I have maps and maybe we could even go for a ride..if i can get away...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Adrian,
Thank you for the info!
Very good chance I will meet you next month.
My kiddo's really want to catch some fish.

Pete

If you want to stay at a rustic resort, try Bearpawfishingresort.com $28 per night full hook up, or you can go around the corner from there and camp for free.
Stop by the resort and ask for Adrian(me) and say you are from the forum...I have maps and maybe we could even go for a ride..if i can get away...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would have to say that Moab Utah and the Paiute Trail system just west of Moab is probably one of the best places I've ever ridden.

Start here for more information on Paiute Welcome To Marysvale and the Pauite ATV Trail

I stayed here for my Paiute Trip and it was awesome place and location Lizzie and Charlie's RV and ATV Park, Marysvale, UT - Paiute Trail RV Park

And stay here if your going to Moab - nice place to camp and easy access to multiple trail systems all around you. Tent & RV Camp Sites | Archview Resort Moab Utah

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OhioSteve Thank you!
Marysvale sweet! And it is close to Panguitch Lake area Utah which is close to Coral Pink dunes.
It is starting look as if the first week or so will be in Utah.

Pete

I would have to say that Moab Utah and the Paiute Trail system just west of Moab is probably one of the best places I've ever ridden.

Start here for more information on Paiute Welcome To Marysvale and the Pauite ATV Trail

I stayed here for my Paiute Trip and it was awesome place and location Lizzie and Charlie's RV and ATV Park, Marysvale, UT - Paiute Trail RV Park

And stay here if your going to Moab - nice place to camp and easy access to multiple trail systems all around you. Tent & RV Camp Sites | Archview Resort Moab Utah

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.