Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. Had my first endo and rolled a couple times. Damage wise it dosent look all that bad. But it cracked the body in places all around and broke a rear axle. Also the front end is really loose. Insurance says go get an estamite and they will cut a check. Is it really that easy and has anyone experianced a crash and insurance paid for it? I only have a $500 deductable and full coverage.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its not enough to be totalled. Im 25 and never had a claim on nothing and always carried full coverage. Guess it kinda blows my mind that i put my money into coverage and dont get the shaft. Usually you get the shaft when you put money into anything.

·
rzrs24
775 Posts
ya, its that easy. I smoked a telephone poll while messin with my new mp3 player. did quite a bit of damage. insurance guy took some pics then i took it to a dealer got a estimate. that was it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Did you do all the work yourself? Im trying to minimize downtime. Sucks cause its perfect riding season now. But hey, if i get the body the way its supposed to be and whatever else i need to make it functional like it was before. Itll be worth the wait.

·
rzrs24
775 Posts
no the dealer and i worked out a deal, and i recieved a new one. my frame was a little bent, it was going to take a while to replace. I need something to take to black mtn.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Did you do all the work yourself? Im trying to minimize downtime. Sucks cause its perfect riding season now. But hey, if i get a new body and whatever else i need. Itll be worth it in the long run.
Matt, Be careful what you say on here or Facebook or anywhere else on the Web about the details of your crash or you future plans/hopes for the machine being totaled, or coming out better than before. In about 24 hour they can simple Google your name matthew raby and see everything you've said. Just collect your check and limit the conversation. You don't want to go into their "database" as trouble. It could impact future insurance claims/cost of policies down the road, if you end up on the wrong side of their tracks. Or you could register here with a new name without any association to your real name and talk away..... :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good advice and well taken. Im not lookin to make cash. I actually ordered the axle and got to thinking and looking at the parts i really needed and they added up quick. Insurance lady said to take it in and they will take care of it. Yup i agree with ya, its sad people do take advantage of the insurance. Just want her back the way it was.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Natural light sux.. Just saying..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts