·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your right matt. if your buying multiple items just ask for combined shipping.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Gas is $3+ bucks a gallon. New rzrs r $15,000. Everything is pricey.

This eBay seller is a great guy and takes care of all of the paperwork,shipping etc of these shirts. From a guy that did the shirts in 2011. This is a lot of work. Well worth letting the eBay seller handle it all.

Just my 2cents.

·
Ballzout
1,035 Posts
Maybe you have toomanytoys to afford a 33 dollar hoodie from a free rally. ..just sayin.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going to buy one but 33 plus 6.50 shipping is a little crazy
sorry dude but i have no control over the price. we make nothing off these shirts and hoodies and the rally is free to attend. the cost is reasonable considering the hoodie plus a large print on the back and decent sized print on the front. i recently paid $48 for a hoodie from a place that i ride with only print on the back. its your option if you want one buy one, and if you dont, no one is forcing you.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so whats the point of your post? u just like running down other peoples stuff? bro, when i see something i dont want to buy, i just walk away. i dang sure sont whine and throw a fit about it and try to trash someones thread.

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
We bought the Tshirts and hoodie from the same supplier last year. They were very good quality Shirts and the printing was just as pictured and shipping was quick . Not many companies will do this with no guarantee of order size or sales. Most want set up fees and a minimum order and sure wont take individual orders and ship each individual order. So if that costs us each a little bit of money its well worth it to me.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
got mine ordered

1 - 20 of 44 Posts