Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Not abuse, SuperATV was showing how well there roll cages are and there fender protection kits! you roll over a few times without them and your plastics are trashed! I think its one of my favorite video's!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
no saying superatv babies their rides....
oh No and thats just one of their videos, the part were he was trying to roll it by going up that hill at an angle....they did that over and over..He had it down to a science, he would cut that turn roll it over and drive off to do it again...no damage....I was impressed!!

·
6,696 Posts

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
Like how the last guy grabs the roll cage as he goes over...know too many people who have crushed fingers with that stupid move...

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Yes yes, guys we know its dangerous to grab the cage in a roll over.. Its also bad to put your hand or foot out.. But people do it.. Its a reflex.. Look at it this way the more practice they have at rolling the less likely they will be to do it. I put my hand out first time I tipped over.. Now since I've done it a dozen times and counting I just put a death grip on the wheel with both hands.. Same deal with scrubbing a tree. I see guys all the time stick there arm or foot out when they slide into a tree..
Their videos are fun to watch and I'm glad they post them!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Crazy ********!!!!! I love it looks like fun!!! Be sure to keep your arms in at all times!!!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Yes yes, guys we know its dangerous to grab the cage in a roll over.. Its also bad to put your hand or foot out.. But people do it.. Its a reflex.. Look at it this way the more practice they have at rolling the less likely they will be to do it. I put my hand out first time I tipped over.. Now since I've done it a dozen times and counting I just put a death grip on the wheel with both hands.. Same deal with scrubbing a tree. I see guys all the time stick there arm or foot out when they slide into a tree..
I'm mobile on my Ipad right now, but when I get back I will post some of SuperAtvs vids, they are fun to watch and..

X2 on 8balls response, it's truly just a reflex.. You'll see the same driver in the vid that I'm going to post do stuff more extreme than this over and over and over, but he has perfect "limb" discipline... Just takes practice... For one I'm very glad that a company and sponsoring vendor is willing to put there money where there mouth is and actually roll their own stuff over than wait for "feedback" from a client!! Their videos (I watched them all) were the main reason I bought my LT from them. If after you watch the videos and see what they put those machines through (they would have eatin' regular A-Arms) you too would be pretty convinced of the quality...there are some other vendors on here who vie seen true testament to the true quality of their products.."pro Armor" is another, I saw a race (I will try to find the vid) the guy in the lead was drifting wide around a corner, another driver broke a tie rod and literally smashed head on at probably 35+MPH into the drivers side door..the guy continues to race...that's quality!!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
I'm mobile on my Ipad right now, but when I get back I will post some of SuperAtvs vids, they are fun to watch and..

X2 on 8balls response, it's truly just a reflex.. You'll see the same driver in the vid that I'm going to post do stuff more extreme than this over and over and over, but he has perfect "limb" discipline... Just takes practice... For one I'm very glad that a company and sponsoring vendor is willing to put there money where there mouth is and actually roll their own stuff over than wait for "feedback" from a client!! Their videos (I watched them all) were the main reason I bought my LT from them. If after you watch the videos and see what they put those machines through (they would have eatin' regular A-Arms) you too would be pretty convinced of the quality...there are some other vendors on here who vie seen true testament to the true quality of their products.."pro Armor" is another, I saw a race (I will try to find the vid) the guy in the lead was drifting wide around a corner, another driver broke a tie rod and literally smashed head on at probably 35+MPH into the drivers side door..the guy continues to race...that's quality!!
THIS IS A MANS RIDE!! WATCH THE SKILLS IMPROVE!! There is no better proof that the "fender protection" works!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts