Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news! We have finally filled all our RZR 900 Big Bore Kit back orders, so we are back to being completely stocked on our 935cc, 975cc, and a limited supply of 1,110cc kits. We know lots and lots of people have been calling and emailing to check the status of our kits, so we want to let everyone know we are shipping these kits daily. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Big Bore Kit - RZR 900 - POLARIS

·
Premium Member
256 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Quicksilver
1,029 Posts
I have a XP900 and a XP4 900. I'd like to take advantage of the cylinder head porting special you're having. :)

But seriously, I want to do a 935 kit and stage 2 cams and maybe head porting. Please PM me forum pricing. And please PM what kind of power I can probably expect. I understand not wanting to post numbers online, but reputable companies like Alba have and that's all I have to go on. Not trying to start a pissing match between companies but I have no idea how your kits do. I'm only two hours from you so I am leaning your way....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,054 Posts
I have a XP900 and a XP4 900. I'd like to take advantage of the cylinder head porting special you're having. :)

But seriously, I want to do a 935 kit and stage 2 cams and maybe head porting. Please PM me forum pricing. And please PM what kind of power I can probably expect. I understand not wanting to post numbers online, but reputable companies like Alba have and that's all I have to go on. Not trying to start a pissing match between companies but I have no idea how your kits do. I'm only two hours from you so I am leaning your way....
Curtis let me drive there shop car and let just say you don't nee a turbo to smile with there kit, also drove one of there 935 kit'sand it also was very impresive!! There work is top notch and I will be putting there kit on my wife's 2015 once they get fueling figured out..:ride::ride:

·
Premium Member
256 Posts

If you're focused on a 935cc build, I would suggest sticking to the Stage 1 Cams and Springs. Going to the bigger cams really drives up the cost, and to justify going that all out on the valve train, you really should consider a 975cc build. A stock 900 makes about 57hp on our dyno the way we run them, and a middle of the road 935cc build makes 75-77. A properly built 975cc build is about 85-88hp.

·
WestSide
126 Posts
I recently had the 935 installed by Benchmark Performance (a RZR Forum vendor) and i was very impressed. Duning was great! Going from stock and having stock tires in the dunes to having the kit plus getting STU's the difference was remarkable IMO.

For the $$ I would recommend the kit.

Thank you Curtis Sparks for making great products.

Tim
aka Nolimits

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
I recently had the 935 installed by Benchmark Performance (a RZR Forum vendor) and i was very impressed. Duning was great! Going from stock and having stock tires in the dunes to having the kit plus getting STU's the difference was remarkable IMO.

For the $$ I would recommend the kit.

Thank you Curtis Sparks for making great products.

Tim
aka Nolimits
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the feedback. We really enjoy hearing from the people who run our products! We're happy to hear your build turned out well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.