Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does ANYONE make a lift kit for a 2021 RZR 900 Trail Ultimate? All my Google searches have come back negative. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I tried a lift on my 2020 and fox shocks got in the way. If you really want to lift it, it's probably better with a S conversation if you have attached shock reservoirs.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried a lift on my 2020 and fox shocks got in the way. If you really want to lift it, it's probably better with a S conversation if you have attached shock reservoirs.

Thanks. That's what I was finding as well. Can't believe there isn't someone out there who has made one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
When I was looking into the same thing I was told there was an issue with axles binding up on the new models when a lift was added. Seems the new redesign changed a lot. I went with the S conversion and couldn't be happier. That being said, I did not use the shock relocation bracket in the S kit, and I remember someone told me that it is basically a lift kit if you put it on a regular trail. It is laying around the garage somewhere, and I am not going to use it. If you're interested in trying it out to see if it works I can dig it out. Send me a PM and we can work it out.

If you have to stay 50" try adjusting your preload as previously stated. I gained about 2" doing that prior to my conversion. Bigger tires help too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Installed this lift on my 2021 900 Trail Ultimate from Perfex yesterday.

All the parts were well made and powder coated nicely. It took a couple hours to install and the instructions were very good. Also added an inch to the preload on the rear since it sat so low. Will test it out tomorrow. I'm running 27 x 9 x 12 Terrabites on all four corners.

Before / after measurements:
Front height: 10" / 11 5/8"
Rear height: 8 3/4" / 11 1/4"
Front width: 51 3/4" / 51 3/16"
Rear width: 51 9/16" / 51 1/4"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Installed this lift on my 2021 900 Trail Ultimate from Perfex yesterday.

All the parts were well made and powder coated nicely. It took a couple hours to install and the instructions were very good. Also added an inch to the preload on the rear since it sat so low. Will test it out tomorrow. I'm running 27 x 9 x 12 Terrabites on all four corners.

Before / after measurements:
Front height: 10" / 11 5/8"
Rear height: 8 3/4" / 11 1/4"
Front width: 51 3/4" / 51 3/16"
Rear width: 51 9/16" / 51 1/4"
I had the same kit on my fox edition and it would hit my front shock reservoirs on full lock with any decent bump. And the rear mounts moved and dented the area around the rear mount. I ended up removing it and throwing it away.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I have 28” (they measure 27”) Pro Armor tires now. Guess that’s as big as I can go. May just have to buy a Pro XP!

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a set of new factory take off 1000s front and rear a arms. Also have a set of high lifter plus 1 1/2 front and rear hi clearance arms for the same chassis.
I appreciate the offer but I will probably just buy a bigger machine.

·
Registered
37 Posts
What is everyone using for spacers? I'm looking at 2" and I see lots that look the same, Orion, NC, etc. Any advise would be great. I purchased 2 sets of US made spacers for our machines and they do not fit, and now I need to pay shipping to send them back. Not really pleased at about 50 bucks.
Looking for the best at a reasonable price for a 2015 and 2018 RZR 900 trail EPS
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,894 Posts
Did not fit over studs, around tabs on center of hub, or match spacing of lug nut holes in rims?

·
Registered
2021 Polaris RZR Trail Premium
193 Posts
Does ANYONE make a lift kit for a 2021 RZR 900 Trail Ultimate? All my Google searches have come back negative. Thanks in advance!
I can confirm that the Streetrays 2" lift kit fits on the 2021 RZR 900 Trail. No binding on the axles (tested while up on jacks), and no noticeable difference in ride quality.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What is everyone using for spacers? I'm looking at 2" and I see lots that look the same, Orion, NC, etc. Any advise would be great. I purchased 2 sets of US made spacers for our machines and they do not fit, and now I need to pay shipping to send them back. Not really pleased at about 50 bucks.
Looking for the best at a reasonable price for a 2015 and 2018 RZR 900 trail EPS
Thanks in advance.
I used Highlifter spacers - ordered from their website. Fit without any issues.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I can confirm that the Streetrays 2" lift kit fits on the 2021 RZR 900 Trail. No binding on the axles (tested while up on jacks), and no noticeable difference in ride quality.

I had that kit on my 2020 900 trail, it is junk. 1 trip out in the dunes and the rear brackets were bending.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts