Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering putting a lift kit on my 2012 RZR XP900. Since it will change the center of gravity, how will it affect the stability and driving characterics? Will I have to be concerned with tipping on inclines if I get sideways on a hill.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Considering 2". But I want to know how the different sizes of lifts affects the driving and handling of the machine.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
As wide as the 900s are, it doesn't make them tippy. The handling is a little different but it isn't dramatic.

All lifts are not created equal. I had a Tony's toys lift for a while (still do but I use it as scrap metal) and it sucked. Very expensive, very thin, and the ride was harsh. Mine bent after a few rides and I found out how crappy their customer service was. The RDC lift is built better than anything on the machine and will add support to the front. The ride is almost like stock, and Paul is awesome to work with.

·
Registered
160 Posts
As far as a 2" lift Rubber Down Customs would be a safe bet.

Although if you change your mind and want to put it in the air, S3 would be the way to go.

I totally agree lifts are not created equal, just do a little research before you decide to give your money to someone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts