·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
You can about get a new one for that.

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
Bull Crap. I looked at the 2013's and their at least 12,000....That is base price...Unless you know a source that has them that cheap.
What they sticker for and what you wave infront of the salesmans nose are 2 different things.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Bull Crap. I looked at the 2013's and their at least 12,000....That is base price...Unless you know a source that has them that cheap.
The 2013 list price for a base 800 RZR is $11,499. So you should be able to find a left over 2012 for a little over $10,000 with the rebate.

You might also want to consider a 570 which has a list of $9,999.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there any noticeable differences between the 2012 and 2013's? I am new to the RZR community.....

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Here is just a small example of pricing.

Offroad Powersports

Says that their price is "out the door". No experience with them though.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
You could call and talk to them about it. Just watch as some dealers will add freight and setup to their low price which takes it way up. So you want the "out the door" price from them. Just ask them for a breakdown of the total they give you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You could call and talk to them about it. Just watch as some dealers will add freight and setup to their low price which takes it way up. So you want the "out the door" price from them. Just ask them for a breakdown of the total they give you.
Good point. Will call tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts