Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
MustBeNice, I tried to PM you, it would'nt let me. I did not try this, I did some riding in my area and I just didn't hit the rev limiter/speed limiter much at all. I have a lot of elevation changes here and not many flat open roads. I guess I should have thought twice before I purchased this. This is brand new in the plastic still.

·
Super Moderator
2015 S900
8,277 Posts
Just remember, a 50" wide machine will do its level best to kill you at 70 mph. Off-road tires are not designed for those speeds either, especially on paved roads.

·
Super Moderator
2015 S900
8,277 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ask timapplegate04, he told me it did. I'm not going to install the one I have, because of the elevation changes where I ride. I still have one for sale, never took it out of the plastic.

·
Old but not slow
3,175 Posts
I'll pass on doing an end run around the rev limiter. I'd rather have reliability than speed. Besides, 57 mph is quite fast enough across CA desert roads with such limited suspension!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I agree totally!

I'll pass on doing an end run around the rev limiter. I'd rather have reliability than speed. Besides, 57 mph is quite fast enough across CA desert roads with such limited suspension!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I agree totally!

My thoughts exactly. Fast enough as is. Wouldn't want to take a chance damaging the motor for a few extra mph's.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I agree totally!

My thoughts exactly. Fast enough as is. Wouldn't want to take a chance damaging the motor for a few extra mph's.
I don't want to take the chance of damaging me if my internal limiter fails!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Figured I'd dig this one out. Was thinking about using the Speedo Healer to fix my speedometer discrepancy since the upgrade to 27" tires. Thought that there might be a few go fast boys out there... @Charlie78 was thinking this was something you'd be interested in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was going to request this thread be locked and stickied, but then i figured most of you would still have questions. I would be glad to answer any questions.

This will work on all polaris rzr's that have the same type of speed sensor. Including rangers, and select sportsmans. For example if you added bigger tires and your speedometer is now off, this can fix it back accurate.
what setting did you use on speed healer im a little confused on how you figure that out

21 - 35 of 35 Posts