Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
520232 - RZR 570 Max-Flo Intake Screen

The Max-Flo Intake Screen for the RZR 570 outperforms the stock filter by keep larger dirt particles from reaching the filter. This will extend your engine life and keep the filter cleaner longer. This screen uses the factory mounting points and hardware so no drilling or other modification required.

MSRP $89.00 + S&H

·
Registered
195 Posts
Rob,

Does this mount flush, or nearly flush with the side panel? I keep scraping off my stock cover when going through a very tight forest service 50" gate. Was looking for a profile photo, but can't even find it on your website.

Let me know!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes these do mount flush. When I get back to the office I will see if I can find a pic that will show you a better angle.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yes these do mount flush. When I get back to the office I will see if I can find a pic that will show you a better angle.

Did you find any other photos? I'll have to get one of these as my stock cover keeps getting ripped off when treading through a narrow 50" fence barrier at one of my favorite trail heads.

·
Registered
2019 XP4 HighLifter
266 Posts
What is the best way to order this? I do not see them listed on your site.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts

Did you find any other photos? I'll have to get one of these as my stock cover keeps getting ripped off when treading through a narrow 50" fence barrier at one of my favorite trail heads.
I put a black screw in the cover to keep it from coming off on the trails. It isn't noticeable as the frame is black also.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
574 Posts
Any color options?

·
The Rookie
100 Posts
Item is not listed on the web site. how do we order it?

·
The Rookie
100 Posts
Looks like utv tech took a vacation of 5 months for customer support.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, so I'm a dick. I haven't been on the forums for quite a while. Things here have been crazy busy for me and I did not take the time to answer you guys. So, for all of you who posted and I did not reply I will send you a PM with a special one-time use discount code. Call it the dick discount!

I really can't apologize enough and I will do better from here on out.

Thanks,
Rob S.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Ahh good to see humility, but hey it happens, we all have lives. I like the looks of these, too, I would want it in black though. I'm sure I could paint or powder coat it.

OK, so I'm a dick. I haven't been on the forums for quite a while. Things here have been crazy busy for me and I did not take the time to answer you guys. So, for all of you who posted and I did not reply I will send you a PM with a special one-time use discount code. Call it the dick discount!

I really can't apologize enough and I will do better from here on out.

Thanks,
Rob S.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Is the filter material replaceable in case of damage? Can you post some pics? I am pretty sure I want to order but would like to see more pics.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The filter material is not replaceable. At least not that I have tried. I suppose you might be able to attach additional material to the frame if the existing material was damaged. Unfortunately I don't have a better pic than the one posted. This is just a flat frame with the filter material glued onto it. The frame is made from 0.063" 5052-H32 Aluminum. If you look at the picture in the first post look closely at the black line on the left side of the screen. This is slightly raised off of the plastic from Polaris. Our screen just barely (maybe a 1/32") sticks out past this.

·
The Rookie
100 Posts
Yes I did. They were awesome to work with and I ordered a ton of armor for the rzr

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yep, I got it too. Ordered the intake screen.

·
Registered
2019 XP4 HighLifter
266 Posts
Hmm never got mine. How are the screens working out and does anyone have it installed with the S fender flares?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1 - 20 of 36 Posts