Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have the stock steel wheels... why in hell isn't there caps over the nut that holds the hubs on??? I mean there is a groove where i would think a cap of some sort should cover that nut and cotter pin up? Am i crazy?? I looked around online and came up with nothing..:cus:

Any ideas? thanks guys!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I know....Annoying, right? That was one of the first things I noticed as well. I'm guessing the reason that they were left off was the same reason that they outfitted the 570 with 2-ply tires....KEEP THE COST DOWN! My take on it is that they know that a large majority of buyers replace stock wheels and tires with upgraded stuff. I ended up finding a set of stock XP rims and threw some Big Horns on them. They look and perform MUCH better than the steel wheels and 2-ply stockers. Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
so true,

The ranger rubber caps are a perfect fit (front and rear are different) but for the $5 they should snap them on, at least at the dealer...

I ordered mine while it was being loaded, but i had to walk the staff over and point to get the right covers....

·
Terrain Domination
371 Posts
Pictures and part #'s please?

Thanks guys!

Shoe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just tried to look them up, there is one part number I can find. 5413427 It shows this number front and rear, but I have 2 separate styles? I hope that helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts