Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for advice on a roof for a 2011 RZR 4 LE. The stock roof seems like a black plastic roof, which avoids the problem of a fabric top loosening over time. But, I don't like the look of that roof.

Does anyone sell a good fabric roof that stays tight and matches the original colors of the LE? Any other options that I should consider?

·
Registered
100 Posts

I had mine made. i didnt like the stock one either. this one is nice aluminum and powder coated with a texture.
Good looking top....How much did that cost ? Was it made by pros or just something somebody did for you ? Is it possible for you to take some more detailed photos ? I would really appreciate it so I can see how you attached it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm in the top market too for a RZR4. My top is getting chopped as we speak so I will have to do a fabric top or a fabbed top for sure.... More money!!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
contact josh at 318 751 3598 at custom off road sound sytems he made it for me and can make you one any color you want or just brushed and not power coated. i like that its not bulky like the plastic factory one the dealer sells. Its installed with j hooks and does not rattle at all.heres another pic .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked the Pro Armor site and didn't see a top for the RZR 4. Can you post a link to the product?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Aluminum hard top looks nice, but it seems a bit too narrow in width for the AZ sun. I think what might work well for me is something that provides more coverage like the stock plastic roof, but would allow some airflow.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Its not pro armor. call this guy josh at 318 751 3598 he owns Home leave a message and tell him what you want and he will call you back. very nice guy to do bussiness with.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
It still keeps the sun off you. i just think the big stock plastic top is to big and really makes the roof looked slanted from the side.

·
Registered
235 Posts
$60 sheet of diamond plate cut to how I wanted it . Grainger conduit clamps. 2 cans rubberized undercoating. Ground edges.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts