Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know from my other thread, I am a new RZR owner, I have a 2010 RZR 4 Robby Gordon Edition. Mine has the Fox Podium shocks, my concern is this; I am a pretty big guy, 6'6 350lbs. While it rides fine, I am still kinda self conscious about it sagging with my big butt in it. I know, I need to lose some weight, but is there anything I can do in the mean time to help out? Or should I not worry about it and ride the piss out of it?

Thanks for your input guys. I appreciate it!

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
You could turn up the preload on the springs. Jack the Machine up and then loosen the top locknut. Put a mark on the lower locknut so you know how many turns you are making in case you want to move it back to where it was. Tighten the lower locknut a few turns and then drop the machine and test it by sitting in it. When you are satisfied that it is fairly level with you in it, then tighten the upper locknuts back down.

·
Registered
367 Posts
As some of you may know from my other thread, I am a new RZR owner, I have a 2010 RZR 4 Robby Gordon Edition. Mine has the Fox Podium shocks, my concern is this; I am a pretty big guy, 6'6 350lbs. While it rides fine, I am still kinda self conscious about it sagging with my big butt in it. I know, I need to lose some weight, but is there anything I can do in the mean time to help out? Or should I not worry about it and ride the piss out of it?

Thanks for your input guys. I appreciate it!
I am 6' 2" 260lbs (Oh OK, 300lbs) :shhh: and don't worry a bit about the thing setting a little low on my side. It is only noticeable from the rear and anyone following me can't see it through the dust! Just drive it! :icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
6'8" and 400 lbs, have xp900 springs on mine, never noticed riding lop sided.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts