Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Glad to see that people don't wear helmets these days when they are doing things of that nature....if the front end would have came down ever so slightly it would have been a bad day!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad to see that people don't wear helmets these days when they are doing things of that nature....if the front end would have came down ever so slightly it would have been a bad day!
Yeah, I don't always wear a helmet when I'm just putting around camp or whatever. Probably not the smartest decision since I've had some pretty awful motorcycle/ATV accidents over my lifetime.
But whew! In the dunes...or doing a jump like this. Might be a good idea to protect the 'ol noggin!

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
You ever tried to get out of the factory belts when you are upside down..for one they hurt like hell and 2 it is really tough to get out of.......

Sometimes we have fun without thinking......hell I am just as guilty as the next guy...... but I always buckle up!

·
Kansas-Kid
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont know these guys just stole it off of YouTube because I was impressed with the air he got in a 4. I always wear a helmet as you will see in my videos on YouTube "tuttlepuddle". But could you imagine this day and age coming up with an idea like...ohh I dont know a motorcycle?!? Ha you would get sued sooo fast they would be outlawed like the three wheelers some of us rode before 4-wheelers where thought of. Something to ponder eh?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I dont know these guys just stole it off of YouTube because I was impressed with the air he got in a 4. I always wear a helmet as you will see in my videos on YouTube "tuttlepuddle". But could you imagine this day and age coming up with an idea like...ohh I dont know a motorcycle?!? Ha you would get sued sooo fast they would be outlawed like the three wheelers some of us rode before 4-wheelers where thought of. Something to ponder eh?
Oh come on we know that was you and buddys. You don't have to lie to get us like you.:rofl3: (Just play'n)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.