Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some type of rear hard storage for my RZR 4. I would really like something that could also double as a cooler. Kolpin makes one but unfortunately not for the RZR 4. Is there any other options similar?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I have the TUSK bag that is deigned for the rzr4. It has big storage in the middle and two insulated ice chests on each side. Works good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info I will check out the TUSK.

I know that several had questioned if Koplin's Cooler would fit the RZR-4, I emailed them directly and here is the response from their Customer Service.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"The cooler on the RZR-4 at the Indy show had to be modified on the roll bar side to fit this machine. We cut the plastic in the middle of the leading edge of the cooler and removed some of the foam to allow it to slide under the transverse bar of the roll cage. This bar is about an inch lower than the original RZR, and the lip of the cooler will not slide under without modification.

Re-tooling this mold was discussed, but the cost was prohibitive, so it was not done. There are customers that have purchased the cooler with the understanding that it will need to be modified for them to use, but this is not how we normally would market a product like this-"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I looked at those storage boxes and did not like the idea of having to modify it. So found the TUSK and its working out good. Easy to clean and take in and out of the rzr. The ice chests will hold like a good 24 pack of beer.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Check out Ryfabs storage containers. Their a sponsor on here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I saw a picture a while back of a custom made cover that snapped into place (like what you would see on a pickup truck bed). I think i am going to price one out at a boat cover shop this winter. no coolers, but it would be dry. I hate that it is a huge mud/dirt catcher.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Have you looked at the lock and ride box from polaris. Mine works good. Everything stays dry and dust free. They also make boxes that fit where the seats are.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I looked at those storage boxes and did not like the idea of having to modify it. So found the TUSK and its working out good. Easy to clean and take in and out of the rzr. The ice chests will hold like a good 24 pack of beer.

Sweet, I drink [email protected]$ beer so my 30pack should fit!:rofl3:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Check out SXS Headquarters.com they have diamond plate boxes to fit RZR 4 I just ordered one last week with the over head storage bars Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts