Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you for TMW Offroad. I pretty much begged a few companies to take my money but non of them would (no communication in any way returned), I then found TMW and really liked the look of their doors; they were basically the exact thing I was looking for. Within about 30mins of sending a pm over I had one back and they have been very easy to communicate with. This is a must if you want to keep customers and get new ones. I have lost respect for a few other the other companies out there that I will not name here.

I am having them draw up some graphics to match my 2012 rzr4 rg edition (white/orange, New cage will be painted white) and cant wait to see what it looks like. I am having a friend build my cage just to get it at a little lower price with chromoly and to help him out with local business. The before and after pics should be awesome! Thanks guys and i cant wait to get the doors and graphics on the doors. TURBO and nice seats come next month :headbang: and I should be able to keep up/beat the XP's, well until 60mph. I will just put a start and a finish line up on the first few runs against my friends with XP's. lol Hopefully I will blow the motor up because something insane will go in its place, I want to see 100mph!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the doors with the graphics on them. Cage and front seats also in. The doors arrived roughly 4 days after ordering them and that's getting them all the way across the country. The latch is awesome also! Awesome fit and finish and some great customer service! Thanks guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
847 Posts
Very nice! TMW is great to work with, Doug is a great guy, always takes the time to spend with his customers, without the chip on his shoulder!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts