Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need pictures of rzr 4's with doors can't decide between pro armour or the new polaris ones when they are out!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Many choices that is for sure.... I am a big fan of Pro Armor for the look and the functionality. All doors will make some noise because the frame flexes and changes the alignment to some degree but mine of always preformed flawlessly and have never opened unexpectedly. Have had several sets on different cars and the fit and finish is 2nd to none...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just ordered me some utv giant doors good price right now 699 00 rzr 4 doors !!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
We sell Pro Armor and have had many happy door customers!

Chris
Devious PowerSports
I am a Happy Customer. Buy the doors from Chris
He will give you a good deal for sure
:headbang:

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Pro Armor is the way to go.. Here's some images.. They are light weight and fairly priced.. You get what you pay for! Our customer service is top notch as well.

Our doors are CAD designed, TIG welded aluminium construction and powder coated or brushed for a clean finish. We also offer a graphics kit for almost every make and model.

Thanks,

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: rzr 4 doors can't decide!!! guess i decided !!

got my utv giant doors installed was easy and latches work good and easy to adjust .can't wait for the skins to go on them going to look good. jake was good to deal with would recommend utv giant!!

Attachments

·
Just kidding!
10,757 Posts
Luv my Pro Armors any other door is just a Pro Armor imitation or just doesnt look good IMO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Vendor
818 Posts

got my utv giant doors installed was easy and latches work good and easy to adjust .can't wait for the skins to go on them going to look good. jake was good to deal with would recommend utv giant!!
Thanks Kenny!

Just a quick note, we have skins for the 4 doors coming out in the next 1-2 weeks. They are made by amrracing.com and are super thick and high quality. We will have two colors to start with, and should be priced to sell right around $200 for the complete 4 door set!

Kenny, thanks for texting me today, anyone who wants to text me, (the owner of the company), feel free! The phone number on our site accepts texts and they go right to my personal cell phone. I can respond a lot quicker than PM's on the forum.

~jake

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks Kenny!

Just a quick note, we have skins for the 4 doors coming out in the next 1-2 weeks. They are made by amrracing.com and are super thick and high quality. We will have two colors to start with, and should be priced to sell right around $200 for the complete 4 door set!

Kenny, thanks for texting me today, anyone who wants to text me, (the owner of the company), feel free! The phone number on our site accepts texts and they go right to my personal cell phone. I can respond a lot quicker than PM's on the forum.

~jake

1 - 17 of 17 Posts