Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any vids of a rzr 4 out there doing some donuts in any terrain ? cannt seem to find any, With my 4 i can only dom them in hardpack with gravel and it has a hard time anybody else have that problem or when it comes to drifting same problem i have a hard time drifting it in curves

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
If you can wait a week I'll shoot a video of my sixteen year old daughter ripping it up in the desert.

I taught her how to drift when she was 12 and she can drive just about anything like a pro.

I tell all the new guys who come out don't even think about keeping up with her on a dirtbike, she has put grown men to shame on more than one occasion! :ride:

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have done them in the sand but did not record.

Maybe next time I go to the dunes I'll record one.

BTW, the Pats suck ass......LOL

·
Registered
178 Posts
My stock 4 gets about 1 spin in. Not enough power to the rear wheels to keep them spinning. There is a video that DFR made where they are doing donuts on pavement with no problem. That was a turbo equipped machine though, and the tires so nothing but spin.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
air your rear tires up to 35, they have less roll and are hard keeping the side wall stiffer. rides ruff as hell, but you can do great donuts. i dont recommend keeping them at that air range...just fyi.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you can wait a week I'll shoot a video of my sixteen year old daughter ripping it up in the desert.

I taught her how to drift when she was 12 and she can drive just about anything like a pro.

I tell all the new guys who come out don't even think about keeping up with her on a dirtbike, she has put grown men to shame on more than one occasion! :ride:
nice cant wait to see it

·
Registered
1,736 Posts

Here we are with our daughter in the back its not that great of donuts but its the best we can so far.plus with her in the back i didnt want to get to crazy.

·
Registered
178 Posts
;)

Here we are with our daughter in the back its not that great of donuts but its the best we can so far.plus with her in the back i didnt want to get to crazy.
Looks like you have the AWD on. Looked more like a 1/2 of figure 8 :)

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I need to take some...have done plenty with success!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts