Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my sons 2010 rzr 170. It has a built cage, gforce racing 5 point harnesses, ground buster 2 20x11x9 rear tires, and rath racing side nerf bars.
It also comes with a spare chain that I just purchased. Its priced at $3700.00
I have tons of pictures of it. It is a 2010 model. If youre interested give me a call @515-953-8880 or email me at [email protected]. It is located in Des Moines IA, I can meet you if its relatively close.

Hey Everyone, just thought id let you know that its two weeks before christmas and im gonna lower the price to $3200.00. If youre interested the easiest way is to call me, ive been busy and havent had that many chances to check my private mesages.

Thanks for looking Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale, would maybe look at some trading on an apex or Drr Youth ATV. We will be going down to AORR racings race in Jackson MO next weekend could bring down and meet someone there if needed. Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
736 Posts
any interest in trade for a 06 yfz450? full set of paddles stage 2 hot cam, dyno jetting stage 2 kit, n motion carbon fiber exhaust. good tires and after market back bar.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the pics today. Id rather sell it outright right now looking for a youth atv more than anything. I would take $3500. Let me know if that helps out any. Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a youth atv 110cc. Camo, front and rear racks, handle bar and body mounted lights, remote start and kill. I bought it last christmas for my son and he ran one tank of gas threw the thing and has not rode it since. I start it and ride it from time to time. It has a govener. I like the little thing but he wants a rzr like daddy has, lol. If you are interest PM me and I can send you pics or something.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Please send me more pictures. [email protected] How far are you from Kansas City? I'm in SW Kansas (about 5 hours from KC). Would you consider meeting me there or is that too far for you.

I also have a youth 4-wheeler i'd be interested in trading. It's a chinese made called a Peace 110cc. Used very little. It does need carb work or possibly just a new carb. I am planning on getting it going next week.

Let me know if you have any interest.

Bill

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im about four hours north of KC, at the 3200.00 price its pickup in des moines. Im not real interested in the trade, only looking for a honda 90, apex, or drr. If youre interested though just give me a call. Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
I can get a 2011 here brand new for $3950 tax included. I'm afraid I'll have to pass. It'll cost me quite a bit to drive that far to get yours.

Good luck anyway,

Bill

1 - 20 of 20 Posts