Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Factory UTV offers a complete replacement air filter system for the RZR 170. The stock system is woefully inadequate at filtering dust. Part of the problem is the location of the stock filter which is directly in the dust cloud created by the 170's back tires. We've taken the filter out of the dust up onto the rear deck. Kit includes all necessary hardware for bolting on including a hand formed, welded and powdercoated intake tube, K&N filter with water resistant K&N Outter wear and jetting kit. A small hole will need to be drilled into the plastic rear deck and we'll supply precise instructions on where to put hole. This kit uses stock mounting locations and really brings the 170 engine to life breathing much better than the stock system. If you are riding in dusty conditions, this is a must have modification to prevent serious engine damage. Retail is $240.90.

**Not Applicable for 2015 and Newer RZR 170**
Check em out here: 170 Filter Setup

·
Registered
44 Posts
Really like the intake Bob but need some guidance/help with the jetting. Do you have any instructions or tips?

I'm going to keep trying different combo's but I'm guessing there's more adjustment than just the idle screw needed....

Help!!

Eric

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bob,

Still offering the discount to forum members? I just bought a new RZR 170 for my Son today and need to get it trail ready before his birthday on the 21st. Any assistance, information for a newbie would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Troy

·
Vendor
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bob,

Still offering the discount to forum members? I just bought a new RZR 170 for my Son today and need to get it trail ready before his birthday on the 21st. Any assistance, information for a newbie would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Troy
Yes we do offer the forum discount, give us a call and we'll hook you up. 916-207-8335

·
Vendor
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bob,Does this kit fit 2009 standard RZR and what kind of jetting do you have to do ? Thanks
This system is for the RZR 170 and we supply the jets you'll need. If you are looking for the big RZR, we sell and recommend the S&S kit.

·
Bigham
655 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts