Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zbroz Racing Plus 2" Forward A arm kit allows the the mounting of 30"-32" tall tires without modification. Simply bolt on more ground clearance, and durability. It extends your wheel base by 2" forward. Exactly what you need for racing or serious trail adventures where a larger tire is king. This kit includes all four a arms to replace your stock weak A arms. Powder coated to your choice of color or left raw at your request. These arms are easily installed in your driveway or garage.

We currently have Red & White in stock

Visit www.zbrozracing.com and use discount code "RZR FORUMS" to get 10% off

·
Vendor
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey B-_-Rad, We have the +2 Forward A Arms in Orange in stock, so if you ordered today, we could probably ship it to you today! Also, yeah the 10% is still good for RZR Forums Members.... Discount Code: "RZR FORUMS"

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey B-_-Rad, We have the +2 Forward A Arms in Orange in stock, so if you ordered today, we could probably ship it to you today! Also, yeah the 10% is still good for RZR Forums Members.... Discount Code: "RZR FORUMS"
I ordered them right after I posted that, and they will be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully get them installed this weekend and see what they do for me on the 34.5's

·
Registered
99 Posts
Had these on for a couple rides, clears 34.5 outlaws with no problems and zero lift. Thought they would be a bit heavier duty but until I have a problem I guess they'll be fine

·
Registered
99 Posts
Also, you'll need a pop rivet gun and pop rivets to re attach the stock brake line retainers to the new arms. Nothing is included for that.

·
Home of Ars FX & Exit
215 Posts
Had these on for a couple rides, clears 34.5 outlaws with no problems and zero lift. Thought they would be a bit heavier duty but until I have a problem I guess they'll be fine
They are larger diameter tube by 1/8" and they are thicker DOM tubing. They are going to be much stronger than stock but not over built to where you tear up your frame mounts or ruin the front end if you hit something really solid like a car sized rock or tree.

·
Registered
99 Posts
In comparison to a stock set off of a highlifter they appear smaller diameter, I'll measure them when I get a new battery for the caliper. Not bashing the product at all.

·
Electrical Contractor
539 Posts
I ordered a set for my 2015 XP4 1000. Can't wait to get them on.

·
Home of Ars FX & Exit
215 Posts
I ordered a set for my 2015 XP4 1000. Can't wait to get them on.
Let us know if you have any questions, They go on pretty easily. Most time consuming thing is probably aligning the tires, I always hate doing that for some reason. Ball joints, and bushings don't bother me, its that pesky alignment process. :)

·
Product Tester
1,670 Posts
Do these fit the XP Turbo with front sway bar?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts