Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in west PA. Never been to HM and want to go in June. I have a 45 foot coach pulling a 24 foot enclosed trailer with RZR. Looking for a large campground very near the trails because I can't trailer the RZR. Also easy access to the CG is a plus. Suggestions please.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure which system you are going to, but we rode Rockhouse and Devil Anse. Stayed at Twin Hollow Campground. You can call them and get their opinion on your rig, but I would say you should not look at this one. It is a beautiful place to stay and nice people, but the access was steep enough that my F150 26' bumper pull with 2 - 4wheelers had to be in 4WD to get up and 4LO to get down. Not to mention the switchbacks are pretty tight. I know you are wanting a positive response, but at least this might help narrow it down or keep you from getting stuck. Good luck and happy riding!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate your honesty, this is what I'm looking for. I have a lot of experience in my coach, I have been to Alaska and back. But super tight roads are tough because I can't unhook the trailer and leave it. I don't have any way to move it other than the coach.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be happy with any of the trails or system. I have not done any.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are some other posts in here that talk about different camping spots. Might do a search and see if you can find them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in west PA. Never been to HM and want to go in June. I have a 45 foot coach pulling a 24 foot enclosed trailer with RZR. Looking for a large campground very near the trails because I can't trailer the RZR. Also easy access to the CG is a plus. Suggestions please.
You will love it, I've gone to a couple of their trail systems and always had a great time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts