Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a question fellas. I am putting an S suspension on my stock RZR and was wondering if I could use the Rubberdown lift on the S suspension as well. I tried to contact the folks at Rubberdown but no one returned my call. thanks!

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I have not tried to PM anyone. A phone call should be good enough I think! BTW, that's two vendors who get poor marks from me on customer service.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called RD again this morning and was told by the very nice lady who answered the phone that the lift does not work on an S suspension. We're done here.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Sorry we didnt get back to you right away, judging by the date of your original post here, we were away in Kentucky on our second annual RDC Road Trip ride and were unable to answer any phone calls. We did try to reply to emails while we were away but I dont remember getting one with your question.

As for your question, we are pretty sure the rear will work but we are not sure on the front, we are just waiting on someone near by to drop off a machine for us to design/build them a kit for their S model RZR. Sorry for the bad customer service, this is the FIRST time I have ever been told we have not had top notch customer service.

Paul.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts