Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace the stock seat beat that came in the RS1. I have looked at the Polaris options and have done research on the internet. Looking for advice and what have you done? Pros and cons on 4, 5 or 6 point belts etc. Have you tried something that you would not recommend? Thank you in advance for your help!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have the Tusk 4 point from Rocky Mountain ATV and have been very pleased with it. Its bolt in, no modification needed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I will look into the Tusk Seat Belt....I have not seen this yet. Funny I always forget about Rocky Mountain ATV
:unsure:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I have the Click 6. Not sure if it will fit in the RS1 as it comes, mods might have to be done, but it would be worth it. I'll never go back to a non-retractable.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I have the Click 6. Not sure if it will fit in the RS1 as it comes, mods might have to be done, but it would be worth it. I'll never go back to a non-retractable.
Exactly. I've used 5 points for years in aero and etc, and the click 6 is just the snizzle. I never looked at anything else because I wanted retract period.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like that the click 6 is retractable. I did not see an option for the RS1...I will check with my dealer again. I see the click 6 is available with 2 retractors or a single retractor, which one do you have?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you....do you have the single or dual retractor?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exactly. I've used 5 points for years in aero and etc, and the click 6 is just the snizzle. I never looked at anything else because I wanted retract period.
Thank you, do you have the single or dual retractor?

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
I have no experience with the Click 6 so I'm not comparing it to this, but I love my Simpson D3. Comfortable (for a harness), quick in and out, and works just fine in the RS1.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I like that the click 6 is retractable. I did not see an option for the RS1...I will check with my dealer again. I see the click 6 is available with 2 retractors or a single retractor, which one do you have?
Mine has two retractors. I didn't know there was a version with just one. Sometimes one locks and the other does not, but it's usually just with small bumps when I am trying to lean forward and reach something while still moving. With any hard bumps they both always lock.

You may not find one that says it is compatible with the RS1. That just means it won't bolt right up with no mods. But you might just need to make a bracket out of 3/16" steel or something to attach it to. Would be worth it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mine has two retractors. I didn't know there was a version with just one. Sometimes one locks and the other does not, but it's usually just with small bumps when I am trying to lean forward and reach something while still moving. With any hard bumps they both always lock.

You may not find one that says it is compatible with the RS1. That just means it won't bolt right up with no mods. But you might just need to make a bracket out of 3/16" steel or something to attach it to. Would be worth it.
I sincerely appreciate the feed back!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts