Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT BUY THE RPM ONE WARRANTY FROM RIDE NOW.

I have had nothing but denial from RPM One even providing them with Polaris documentation that supports my rebuttal to their claim denial. Initially the claimed faulty radiator cap caused my engine failure. I asked them to provide me with specifics of how they tested the radiator cap and they changed their tune and told me it was cooling system failure that resulted in loss of coolant that is specifically "excluded".

They are a pain in the A$$ and you cannot talk to the claims department. You can only talk to people that are talking from a script. Waste of my time and money.

Ride NOW....F$%^ you and your aftermarket warranty. I really wish I would have had the option for a Polaris Warranty.

LESSON LEARNED.....Am cancelling my POS RPM ONE...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Interesting. I am debating between the two and then i see this. Why didn't you have the Polaristar option? Ride Now offers both. Or did you mean a warranty provided by Polaris themselves ?

Anyone else have RPM One warranty? Any feedback?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wasn't presented with the Polaristar option. My gut tells me that the RPM-One has better options / commissions....only reason I would think Ride Now would push it so hard. I didn't do my homework well enough and the RPM-One Warranty is called the "Star Sport Coverage". I would duped into the "Diamond Coverage" that means absolutely jack. I would NOT buy the RPM-One...and I would seriously consider the Polaristar from one of the forum vendors and not Ride Now. Buy from someone that will provide you adequate support since the dealer will not.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That is terrible!

So no one is working with you/for you at Ride Now Peoria?
What did the Ride Now Peoria service techs say was the failure?
So they sent a Interstate National Dealer Service claims adjuster to look at your Rzr?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was taken to a dealer in Prescott....near where it started heating up and I was leaving the country so was convenient and have a friend that could keep an eye on the service being completed. Service techs did some troubleshooting and determined fatal failure in one cylinder. Service tech stated that failure was likely cause by faulty cooling system. (one component failed and as a result the other failed) INDS sent some yahoo out (they farm out to "independent" adjustors) and he claimed "bad radiator cap" cause coolant to be released from RZR causing it to be operated in an overheated state. I contested his diagnosis, testing and qualifications (service techs said he didn't look at the radiator cap). I have asked for the adjustors qualifications / name and INDS won't provide. They told me on the phone today that claims has nothing to do with the claim and it is solely customer support that makes the decision. Was told today that radiator cap is not a "covered" component. Then was told oh you have diamond coverage and it is an exclusionary policy....which in my opinion means that everything is excluded. They are worthless and operate in complete bad faith. To me it is an issue of filing a claim with the AZ Dept of Insurance and pursuing them through small claims.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I could be totally wrong but isn't ride now the volume dealership that everybody Hates to deal with because of poor customer service? If I'm wrong somebody please correct me

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
I could be totally wrong but isn't ride now the volume dealership that everybody Hates to deal with because of poor customer service? If I'm wrong somebody please correct me
You are 100% CORRECT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
183 Posts
I also purchased the RPM One warranty from Ride Now. When I bought my RZR they told me that the RPM One warranty did not have any deductible and the Polaris warranty had a $50 deductible. So I thought that was a no brainer, I'll take the RPM One warranty. Now I see why there is no deductible if the won't cover anything!! Thanks for the heads up on this...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Exactly right. Deep pockets with big marketing $$...so a lot of people think they're the only game in town. Avoid them like the plague.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Way to late. I bought it cause I thought it would be worth it. I bought a 2011 RZR 4 800 Robbie Gordon edition. I love it. It was used when I bought it. I as well bought it from ride now peoria, I think I got screwed with the extended warranty from rmpone. They sold me a two year plan for $1400.00 I’m almost done paying for it and it has never covered anything. I’m very pissed off that they make it seem like is the best deal there is. I heard fixmytoys.com they also sell extended warranties. Has any of you canceled the warranty and how much did you get back? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Dang, Ride Now does it again.... Just amazing.... Many threads, similar theme. It certainly seems that there is some major disconnect between corporate and the actual stores. Just amazing it has gone on for so many years.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have had my rzr for three months... Wiring harness failed when I was 4 miles from the hwy in a muddy sandy river...walked four miles back to the hwy and had to come back the next day to recover my machine...I have only had it out 2 times...RPM states that the wiring harness is excluded in my coverage because its corroded. My machine is a 2011 and has less than 35 hrs on it , and they claim that corrosion excludes any part from coverage. I am severely pissed off! I'm sitting here reading the warranty exclusions and i am becoming more and more infuriated with these a-holes!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
299 Posts
DO NOT BUY THE RPM ONE WARRANTY FROM RIDE NOW.

I have had nothing but denial from RPM One even providing them with Polaris documentation that supports my rebuttal to their claim denial. Initially the claimed faulty radiator cap caused my engine failure. I asked them to provide me with specifics of how they tested the radiator cap and they changed their tune and told me it was cooling system failure that resulted in loss of coolant that is specifically "excluded".

They are a pain in the A$$ and you cannot talk to the claims department. You can only talk to people that are talking from a script. Waste of my time and money.

Ride NOW....F$%^ you and your aftermarket warranty. I really wish I would have had the option for a Polaris Warranty.

LESSON LEARNED.....Am cancelling my POS RPM ONE...
I agree 100%. Total waste of money!
Even the service Mngr said they are rude and a pain to deal with.
PM me if you want specifics.

Jim

1 - 20 of 45 Posts