Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AntiqueOutlaw
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I read somewhere recently that some of the trails around Royal Blue, Sunquist etc. where closing but I cant find out which. Road all of Royal Blue last time and wanted to try on the other side of the highway. Anyone have any info. We are going to stay at Eagle Rock Labor Day weekend.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts

·
Abner
83 Posts
There was an article about them closing the west side due to it being over rode. Was originally intended for light atv and hunting. So far no changes have been made and hopefully won’t. However if people keep destroying the land,making there own trail and continue to leave trash around it probably will. We will be at rrb campground Labor Day weekend as well and will be riding the west side Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
503 Posts
There was an article about them closing the west side due to it being over rode. Was originally intended for light atv and hunting. So far no changes have been made and hopefully won’t. However if people keep destroying the land,making there own trail and continue to leave trash around it probably will. We will be at rrb campground Labor Day weekend as well and will be riding the west side Sunday.
Sometimes you just have to. I was at RRB in early June and after winching out of a mudhole on a green trail, the next couple of big mudholes, we did find a way around as did many others.

No excuse for trash though.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Are these trail closures in the sunquist unit, royal blue unit or New River unit?
We are staying at the comfort Inn royal blue on i-75 and it is the first time will be in the area. We are desperate for info like midday stops for bathroom, food, fuel or do we rough it? To the east, can you get to La Follette or B&B Market? To the west, New River general store or the Shell up on 297/63? We may go to Windrock a day or two if needed.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Are these trail closures in the sunquist unit, royal blue unit or New River unit?
We are staying at the comfort Inn royal blue on i-75 and it is the first time will be in the area. We are desperate for info like midday stops for bathroom, food, fuel or do we rough it? To the east, can you get to La Follette or B&B Market? To the west, New River general store or the Shell up on 297/63? We may go to Windrock a day or two if needed.
Yes, do that. We did one day at Windrock and one at RRB and wish we had done 2 at Windrock or maybe the second day at Brimstone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts