Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I picked up my rzr and I am looking for a roof. I havent found many post here but I did find a few different ones at parts stores online but dont really have any feedback. Could you post your opinions on some of the ones you guys have. I was looking a cooter brown since it is cut more to give you protection but I noticed that it could be an issue getting in an out of the seat. I guess that is why polaris has theres cut on the sides ? Thanks

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I just installed the Cooter brown roof and I am very pleased with it. I have no trouble getting in or out of it and I am 6'9 and weigh in at 385lbs. If I don't have trouble I don't think anyone would.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mine came with the polaris plastic roof and I am satisfied with it. I do need to glue on the side rubber strips as they will pull off if branches hit it.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Polaris sport roof no problems. Birds seem to like it too

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
X5 on the Cooter Brown, I have the Polaris "Sport roof" and it sucks when it rains because it curves in around the shoulder

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
X5 on the Cooter Brown, I have the Polaris "Sport roof" and it sucks when it rains because it curves in around the shoulder
X2,, Buy the cooterbrown roof. I wish it would have been around when I bought mine. The cut outs on the polaris roof does help with clearance on tight turns in the woods, But if your out in a lot of sun or in the rain you really miss those cut out sections of roof.. I'd also say stick to a plastic roof for trails. I have caught mine in several places and it just bounces right back.

·
Registered
191 Posts
x## on cooter brown. I got it from EMP Extreme Metal Products, LLC they are a site vendor and usually offer a discount on shipping. Works great for me, I'm 6'1" and with a helmet have never hit my head getting in or out. Order a windshield while you're at it winter is coming! haha

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hve you looked at the Kolpin Sport Roof?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts