Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title implies-I am trying to find a company that makes one. I have a 2021. I found a company called AFX, but they do not respond to emails or messages, and the phone number doesn't work. Any lead would be great!

·
Registered
2019 Xp 1000
11 Posts
As the title implies-I am trying to find a company that makes one. I have a 2021. I found a company called AFX, but they do not respond to emails or messages, and the phone number doesn't work. Any lead would be great!
I have purchased a few things from afx. They were great to communicate last year during Black Friday. They also have an Instagram page that looks like it is up and running. The bumper and rock rails I purchased was all good stuff. Maybe try them again. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
623 Posts
I hope that works out with AFX. Looks like they have 10% off right now and that is a sweet looking roof rack. I may have to add that to my machine!

·
Registered
2019 Xp 1000
11 Posts
Yes just got an email from AFX MOTORSPORTS. They are having a 10% off sale right now. I’m pretty sure they are out of Texas

·
Registered
2021 xp turbo4
441 Posts
Some people here have had bad experiences with them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts