Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Morris Racing #711
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of any car wheels that share the same bolt pattern as the rzr's? Ideally I'd like to find 4 of the "donut" spares that I can use to roll mine around the garage and load in my toy hauler with. Currently I have to use the stock set to fit in my toy hauler and they are tight too, it would be much easier with some small donuts and I could just go ahead and get rid of the stock set I don't use them for anything else than to fit in my toy hauler.

·
5,616 Posts
Like this below? Lol!!!
We literally just grabbed a few matching donuts from a junk yard and drilled them out. I've seen some guys even use plain old plywood. They'd cut the size of wheel they needed, glue a few together so it was nice and strong (maybe 3 pieces thick), and drill it out to bolt onto the hubs.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Does anybody know of any car wheels that share the same bolt pattern as the rzr's? Ideally I'd like to find 4 of the "donut" spares that I can use to roll mine around the garage and load in my toy hauler with. Currently I have to use the stock set to fit in my toy hauler and they are tight too, it would be much easier with some small donuts and I could just go ahead and get rid of the stock set I don't use them for anything else than to fit in my toy hauler.
Some polaris Quads use the same bolt pattern. You will need to drill the holes a little bigger to fit the bolts. You may gain a few inches.

https://www.roadkillcustoms.com/wheel-bolt-pattern-cross-reference/4x156-wheel-bolt-pattern-4x156mm-4x6.14-inches/

·
Morris Racing #711
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like this below? Lol!!!
We literally just grabbed a few matching donuts from a junk yard and drilled them out. I've seen some guys even use plain old plywood. They'd cut the size of wheel they needed, glue a few together so it was nice and strong (maybe 3 pieces thick), and drill it out to bolt onto the hubs.

I have seen the plywood one before lol, I was thinking about just grabbing some and drilling them out like you did, they don't need to really be that perfect or anything they just need to be on there. I was just fishing to see if anybody knew of any that might bolt up directly first.

Guess it's a trip to pick n pull soon and just drill them out

·
5,616 Posts
Some polaris Quads use the same bolt pattern. You will need to drill the holes a little bigger to fit the bolts. You may gain a few inches.
That's also a good idea too if you can find some pull offs. The standard Sportsman/early RZR/Ranger/Ace all had 3/8" studs, and the Sportsman XP and Scrambler models had M10 studs. Same bolt pattern, and easily drilled out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts