Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rzr Rookie
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rolled my s today and I am looking for advice on where to get parts. I need to get a front fender set pearl white and a front bumper. The plastics I prefer to buy new because of the shape I keep the rzr in used probably won't be nice enough. As for the bumper I would like to upgrade I had the polaris prerunner bumper and it was already tweaked and just not sturdy enough to trust. I am also going to be ordering doors once I get the repairs done because I was ejected due to not fastening my 4 points securely and refuse to drive it again without doors even though it was my fault I feel the security would be nice. Any suggestions on places to buy and companies are appreciated.

·
Rzr Rookie
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am a little banged up but not hurt and my dog who was with me was fine, I threw him out of the driverside mid roll to keep him from getting crushed. I found front oem plastics for $550. The bumper is still undecided and I am about 90% positive dragon fire doors I know lots of people run pro armor doors but I don't like to have the same thing every one does. I had just the lap belt fastened on the 4 points and the upper harness were under my arms. Then a thunderstorm popped up and my dad called and said there was a tornado, I was in the middle of nowhere on gravel roads and I got on it when it started hailing and I just missed the corner coming up so fast. I locked up the brakes and as soon as I did the rear end came around and I could not save it I have recovered from all the close calls before but at this speed I could not do it. Also do they offer a harness for pets as I was more concerned for him than myself.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Pet stores do offer a harness for the pet and attachment to hook the seat belt to the dog harness. Might try PetsMart.

·
Rzr Rookie
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have saw the harness offered for pets and stock seat belts but do not know how to do it with 4 points, I really do not want to add a stock latch for that but will if that is all I can come up with. I did find out the cage is bent so I am going to build one the next couple weeks with the a pillar braces in the frame and chromoly tubing I have experience bending and a friend is a certified welder so I am set there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts