Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi wondering and getting info. I rolled my new turbo R today at 100 miles unfortunately. Its my first RZR! I came around a corner at 50mph or so and went from sliding and grabbed traction and rolled me 2-3x’s. I’ll post some pictures it looks like it held up well considering. I’m obviously sick about it looks like new plastics and cage RR is also toed in where it caught. I did notice all of a sudden it is dripping oil under rear axle on ground and in the rear skid plate. Hope it’s not a total loss!
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Trunk Bumper

·
Registered
261 Posts
unfortunately there are a lot body supports under the body of a Pro R. So I'm sure there are quite a few things that will need to be addressed. I've had about 4 or 5 Pro R's in for insurance repairs and they can get costly. As far as the oil, When they are on their side, they will leak oil into the intake and make a mess. They will smoke on start up and leave some on the ground. Toe can be adjusted on the rear and the cam bolts move to easily. Hopefully it can just be adjusted bac to with in specs. Roll cage, work with a local shop that is experienced in UTV repairs. Stay away from the dealer. We can always work a good aftermarket cage into the repair at minimal extra costs. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts