Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the 2010 rzr4 home loaded the family in an when doing a turn i rolled it on its side. We are all fine but i will take turns slower from now on.
So i have a slight rattel in the center just under the floor but it goes away as soon as the clutch engages. It did this before the spill.
any ideas before i take it apart or bring it back to the dealer?

·
Registered
39 Posts
My 2011 does it after I let off the gas as it slows down. Same location, same rattle. I have no idea. Help on this would be much appreciated.

Glad to hear you are ok. Were you on asphalt?

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Isn't that officially "Laying over"???? But if it makes you feel better;) Saw it happen to a RZR-4 on one of our rides! Still can't figure out how he did it????

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
The rattle you are hearing is probably just the play in the propshaft under the floor boards. It's normal. You could grease it up a little, but it won't fix it permanently.

Glad everybody was okay.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I think you need the inside warnings that i read 1million time waiting for somebody to bring the gas.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I am really wide and low for racing ....

and dont tell me they wont roll over ....

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
oppsss ... rzr 4 ...sorry didnt see that!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was drifting in a slow turn on a slight hill and when the wheels got traction back it slowly rolled on to its side.
I was quite suprised because we were moving very slow.
page 17 in the manual warns of this.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
i have only put my rzr on its side once but that was a std width 50". With the Svor aftermarker LT you can take turns alot faster with no problem.

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The seatbelts worked great. I was on the high side of the roll and they held me in my seat. The nets also helped.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
The seatbelts worked great. I was on the high side of the roll and they held me in my seat. The nets also helped.
When I picked up my 2010-S one of the shop guys said he put his on its side and the stock belts worked about as well as the stock seat belts in a car or truck he ended up on on the passenger side, I took it as a warning.

I had ordered the CROW 5 point harness for my RZR before I had even went to pick it up so it didnt matter to me I was just curious how they worked for you, glad nobody was hurt hopefully the RZR didnt obtain too many scars then again scars are cool too.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts