Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy sent me a picture of an ad from a magazine that showed an XP rollcage. I have searched your site, google and the forums, and can find no mention of the mystery cage. Could you share some details ? Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Come check them out at our booth and order it at the Sand Sports Super Show...! We might even have a couple there for sale too...! Our Pro Armor cages are certified to meet ANSI/RHOVA Roll Over Protection Structure Standards...! Only aftermarket cage with this done. And they look awesome with many accessories available too.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come check them out at our booth and order it at the Sand Sports Super Show...! We might even have a couple there for sale too...! Our Pro Armor cages are certified to meet ANSI/RHOVA Roll Over Protection Structure Standards...! Only aftermarket cage with this done. And they look awesome with many accessories available too.
I would love to check them out at the show however I am in Ohio, quite a drive lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, Super Sand Show is over, I saw a couple pictures of the cage, but nothing really close, can you post up some closeups, details, and pricing. Thanks

·
Registered
578 Posts
Any updates on this. I like the looks of this cage and want one.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Hit up your local dealers... They are out and ready to sell. They are sick with many options and accessories...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hit up your local dealers... They are out and ready to sell. They are sick with many options and accessories...
So as the OP has stated
"I have searched your site, google and the forums, and can find no mention of the mystery cage. Could you share some details ? Thanks"

I have no idea who my local dealer is and your website doesnt have a link for dealers that I can find. Is this truley a mystery cage that you cant post any pics or specifics on it. No info on your website on it either. Kinda tough to sell a product your not willing to give us info on and we are several weeks past the Sand Show.

·
Registered
219 Posts
How would you mount a LED light bar to the top of it? I ask because I have a custom cage with a roof similar to yours and all the light bar mounts want to go onto the front, top horizontal bar.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
How would you mount a LED light bar to the top of it? I ask because I have a custom cage with a roof similar to yours and all the light bar mounts want to go onto the front, top horizontal bar.
you could mount it on the lower bar of the windshield.

Or there is somebody that makes a light bar bracket that mounts to the a pillars.

Either way it would work.
Ours here at the factory is mounted to the bottom of the windshield.

Thanks,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts