1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
313 Posts
That cage looks real cool I bought mine from long travel industries. I like the cage but the company kinda sucks. you might want to get some bars in the front windshield area for protection

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
Rhino parts and performance doesn't build cages. They are just a retailer for a cage and roof powder coated from them you'd be at $2500+. You can find better for less. Contact UTV inc, dg off road, and toysforbigboys. There are other forum vendors here too that offer cages. Do some research before dropping that much money. Some use Dom tubing some don't. Some mig weld while some shops always tig weld their cages. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas. Im still looking, and waiting to see what insurance has to say

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Best cage's I've found are from Jimbo @ FU2 Chassie. all D.O.M. all Tig welded & the price is WAY better than most vendors on here & he will build you exactly what you want too!! No need to have the same cookie cutter cage's that alot have...Check him out & he is a supporting vendor on here too.

·
Premium Member
41,100 Posts
The best cage on the market is made by UTVINC, has been copied by all the other mfg's in one way or another, that's why the cages all look similar...

UTVINC is the leader in cage design and safety... UTVINC cages are designed and mfg'd with safety being the utmost priority... Every UTVINC cage is 100% Tig Welded no exceptions...

Race, Dune, Trail, Mud and Rock Crawling tested...

How much is your life worth when you need protection???

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Hey guys,

Im going to try and get a new roll cage when i have the rzr tore down for the rebuild. I have looked at a few from the main vendors, but cant make up my mind. What are you guys running?

I like this one because of the roof.

POLARIS RZR 4 ROBBY GORDON RADIUS 4 SEATER ROLL CAGE

Thanks fellas

That looks to be a TMW Offroad Cage....also a vendor on here......if that is the exact one that you are looking for

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
The best cage on the market is made by UTVINC, has been copied by all the other mfg's in one way or another, that's why the cages all look similar...

UTVINC is the leader in cage design and safety... UTVINC cages are designed and mfg'd with safety being the utmost priority... Every UTVINC cage is 100% Tig Welded no exceptions...

Race, Dune, Trail, Mud and Rock Crawling tested...

How much is your life worth when you need protection???
I guess thats a matter of opinion...if you dont mind some of it made out of welded seem pipe & 120 wall welded seem pipe is not stronger then 095 DOM. just saying...nor is welded seem pipe approved most types of racing.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys,

Im going to try and get a new roll cage when i have the rzr tore down for the rebuild. I have looked at a few from the main vendors, but cant make up my mind. What are you guys running?

I like this one because of the roof.

POLARIS RZR 4 ROBBY GORDON RADIUS 4 SEATER ROLL CAGE

Thanks fellas

That looks to be a TMW Offroad Cage....also a vendor on here......if that is the exact one that you are looking for
Ok thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts