Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an aftermarket roll cage Company that has windshield and roof options. Does anyone know of one that has a good reputation?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not sure where your located but here in socal I went with a cage from
Toys For Big Boys.
I didn't go with a shield but I did get the roof.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure where your located but here in socal I went with a cage from
Toys For Big Boys.
I didn't go with a shield but I did get the roof.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info and pic. That's a pretty good looking cage. I'll check them out.

·
Morris Racing #711
663 Posts
I just ordered my 2nd cage from UTV Speed Inc. I really like how their cages look and are made top notch. The only reason I'm replacing mine is to do a bed delete so I sold my fastback cage and ordered a regular cage

·
Registered
361 Posts
Not sure where u are located... but Hill rzr fab near Cincinnati Ohio made mine and a buddy of mine. We were both very happy with our cages. He has a few different roof/light combos he works with. Good dude. Make them custom to what we ask. Kept us updated on progress and ask for our opinion in the details. Hill rzr fab on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thanks. His welds are very good. I have the Polaris mtx overhead stereo and he made custom mounting brackets for the unit. He made the roof braces to work around the head unit. Powder coat turned out great as well. I highly recommend hill rzr fab for cage builds. He only builds one at a time and takes 2-3 weeks start to powder finish. Some times he has a little backlog but worth the wait imo. He also removed stock and installed the new cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts